Proceeding from its role in contributing to the professional development of faculty members, the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching provides a series of scientific-based instructions and guidelines that aim to enhance effective teaching through the application of effective methods and strategies in the academic education. This series provides practical ideas for faculty members to motivate them towards excellence and creativity in the academic education.
The following are the editions that were issued during
the second semester of 1443 AH:
- Are you planning to review the course with your students?
- Preparation for the first lectures in the semester.
- Use the Exit Card to evaluate your students understanding.
- Feedback to Enhance Learning
- Peer review supports providing feedback.
- Improving students’ performance and Rubrics.
- Good test preparation.
The following are the editions that were issued during the year 1444 AH:
The following are the editions that were issued during the year 1445 AH: